Saturday, March 7, 2009

Just like Dad!!!!

So this morning I woke up to attend to Camden who was having an issue. When I got back to my bed I couldn't help but taking a pic of my sweet sleeping boys!! They are little twins!!! It really is scary how much these two are alike!! I had to take a pic but all I had was a cell phone and it was really dark so the pic isn't the best. But please notice the following...
We do let our little sleeping monster sleep with us!! He starts off in his own bed every night but if he has a bad night and i am up with him anyway then screw that he is coming in bed with us. (bad mom of the year)
Yes, Cawas is sleeping without a shirt on. Last night he pooped out on his shirt but it didn't get on his pants and i wasn't about to dirty another pj shirt so he went top less.(again bad mom of the year)
Next we have a huge king size bed but yet the two of these guys are all the way to the edge on Brooks side, I guess i am a bed hog!!!
And last i know you can see Cawas ribs!! I promise you, he eats like a horse.

7 comments:

derek and michelle said...

sleeping in bed is totally cool your not a bad mom!!! And sleeping without a shirt on has got to be nice! haha

hammond fam said...

so cute, i love it. I would say you are mom of the year because yoou did not make brooke get up and tend to camden. lol

Kyle and Shayla said...

Too Cute!!

Amy said...

Jen you are SO far from being a bad Mom! This picture is priceless. They do look like two peas in a pod! Was a sweet memory!

Jill said...

He looks just like his Dad! I swear every kid sleeps in their parents beds. You are an awesome mom!

The Griffin Crew said...

That is so great and who wouldn't like to sleep without a shirt on!!

Lizzy said...

Very darling. And no you don't get bad mom of the year awards or everyone else would have had them first. The best thing we did was buy dani a queen now when she need us she isn't in our bed but one of us can go with her. My advice when they go to a big bed get them a queen...