.jpg)
Let it snow!! Let it snow!! Let it snow!! I have really enjoyed the snow this year. It's cold and windy but i don't have to go anywhere if i don't want to, so that freedom is making this holiday season a little less stressful. I don't have to check the roads to make sure we can even get to Utah and I am totally being spoiled, i just may stay home for Christmas every year. My excuse "we are snowed in, sorry". My parents would have a small issue with that but that understandable.
.jpg)
Camden loves to go play in the snow!! She puts on her "globs" and her coat and she is off. Oh i remember those days. Now i am an old adult and i would rather stay in the warm house. Jk i still enjoy a good snow day. We are going to try sledding this week sometime, so we will let you know how that goes.
.jpg)
So Melinda is way crafty and she started her own craft blog. It's on my friends and family list, called Melindas Messes. It's really cute and she always has cute little crafts for the kids to do. Camden had so much fun making her Christmas tree and it turned out really cute. Thanks Melinda for the cute ideas!!

This seriously entertained Camden for hours. I gave her the glue and tons of Bow Tie pasta and little puff balls and she went to town.
.jpg)
This is her cute little finished Christmas tree. She hung it on the fridge for everyone to see.
4 comments:
Very cute! geez im going to miss you guys tons!
Looks like a lot of fun...Camden will have to come over and play with Dani in our snow. They like to swing and slide. See you in a couple of days...
She definitely is at the perfect age! Looks like you had a fun Christmas!
I can't believe how big Camden is getting! I hate how fast they grow up. I hope you enjoyed your Christmas and we sure missed you at our family party! I hope all is well!!
Post a Comment