Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy Turkey Day!!!

Our turkey this year was really cute!! We just didn't have the heart to cook him!! jk Mr Cawas was helping us make dinner and we found a perfect seat for him.
Camden and her cousin Harley had fun making balloon turkeys while we waited for dinner to cook. They had lots of fun!!!

Camden was a big help in the kitchen this year. She helped Grandma make just about everything. It was fun to go down to Utah and spend time with the fam. We were glad Jay came up from AZ and Jens could have his kids. It was really fun to see everyone.



5 comments:

Ellis Family said...

That is the cutest Turkey I have ever seen!!!

Kelly said...

Your kids are so adorable! Happy late Thanksgiving and Happy early Christmas.. just in case.

The Griffin Crew said...

that is so cute I love that he was in the pan!! you are so creative love the turkey balloons

Kamron and Breann said...

Your kids are just so adorable I can't believe how big carter is I haven't seen him since he was a baby. Its crazy how fast they grow up.

derek and michelle said...

i love the turkey! hes so cute!