Saturday, June 1, 2013

Last Day

A week ago Carter had his last day of preschool. They had a program at the library to show us some things they learned this year. It was so cute as usual.  I got there and surprise...my camera was dead. So I snagged 2 pictures on Brooks cell phone. Not the best but better then nothing. Carter had the best year this year. He absolutely loves his class and teacher.

 
I hate that this picture won't turn. We love Miss MerLee in our house. She is the best! I told her she has had our kids for the last 4 years and she has to keep teaching for 4 more years. Then Crew will be in kindergarten and she can retire! Carter is so excited to be going into kindergarten next year! I am so glad he had a great preschool experience.

No comments: