Sunday, March 10, 2013

Birthday Party!

Grandma and Crew
We went to Utah this weekend to celebrate my moms 60th birthday! We had an awesome party and such a great weekend! We love our Grandma and hope she had a great day!! Happy Birthday Mom!!!


Lacey made the trip up to hang out with us and help with the party! HUGE thanks to her and all of her help! Plus these two got to hang out and they were pretty excited about that. Cute girls! And Lace and I might have started a new tradition...shopping with no children, it was amazing!

This little girl was in heaven with her Grandma and Grandpa!

Camden and Grandpa! Watch BYU loose, sad! My dad did so much for the party, he was awesome especially since he doesn't even like parties.


Carter was happy playing trains but he didn't feel good the whole weekend, poor kid. He still doesn't feel good. I hope he gets over this crap soon. I am so sick of sick kids!
 

 
Crew just doing some push ups!


This little lady loves her uncle Jay. 

No comments: