
We interupt Disneyland posts for a Birthday post! My baby boy turned 4 today! Its crazy how fast time flys. It feels like just yesterday we brought this spoiled little man home.

Since Cawas Birthday is on Sunday this year we just had a low key chill birthday. We woke up to his FAVORITE meal pancakes. He was happy. I love my kids bed head and sleepy faces.

After church we chilled and then we opened presents and had cake and ice cream and sang to this little man. He wanted a Captain America Shield. I suck at cake making so this is as good as it gets!

Such a Big Boy!

4 Candles!

He was super excited about blowing out the candles. He had a great Birthday!
2 comments:
Such a cute little kid:) Happy birthday Cawas!! It looks like you had a lot of fun, and I love your cake! I can't believe you're already 4 yrs old!! Love from Utah.
Happy Birthday to Cawas! He is one cute 4 year old.
Post a Comment