Good cause it's so nice to have Camden home for a few days with no place to go and nothing to do but bad cause we have no place to go or nothing to do. Bordem sets is pretty quick. I knew the kids would be fine after Christmas cause they had all their new stuff to play with but the week before we packed full of fun projects.
Lots of Holiday Cookies and baking. These kiddos are always such good helpers.
Lots and Lots of paper crafting. My kids are obsessed!!! They cut about a million snowflakes and who knows how many pictures they have drawn and taped up on all of my walls. I love it cause they have to use their imaginations and be creative.
Lots of Holiday Cookies and baking. These kiddos are always such good helpers.
Lots and Lots of paper crafting. My kids are obsessed!!! They cut about a million snowflakes and who knows how many pictures they have drawn and taped up on all of my walls. I love it cause they have to use their imaginations and be creative.





1 comment:
You are such a good mom Jen!! I LoVe, lOvE, LOVE the pics of Colbie drawing and holding her crayon like a big girl:) I don't think Libby even knows how to hold hers like that and she's a year older!! I agree the break has been nice, but I'll also be grateful when school starts again 8-)
Post a Comment