Friday, August 26, 2011

jinx...

I have to document this one, i about died laughing.

Both Camden and I quoted the Wizard of Oz "Theres no place like home."

So Camden promptly says 'jinx!! Mom, you owe me a chocolate milk." and pointing directly at me with a very serious face she says "and you can make that happen!"

I swear some of the things that she says are so grown up. She tries so hard to be in all of the adult conversations and she eave drops like no other. You can always tell when she is trying to eaves drop without you knowing. She continues playing but she stops humming. Humming is something that girl picked up from my dad and she hums or sings literally all day long. So if she isn't humming then she is either doing something naughty or trying hard to listen to your convo. Sneaky little sucker! We sure do love her!


2 comments:

Kyle and Shayla said...

What a smart little whipper snapper! Soo cute!!

Chris and Beth Will said...

Smart little girl!

And I love the pic of your kids with the lollypops. Especially Colbie holding it above her head. Very cute.