Friday, March 4, 2011

SaY cHeESe...

What happens when you are stuck inside, bored and really don't want to clean the house AGAIN???... we have a photo shoot!! Miss Colbie Cheese is a perfect little model. She can't crawl yet, she sits up good, she is easily entertained and is stinkin cute!!
I had so much fun and got SOOOO many cute pictures. I had a hard time picking these ones to blog. I have 50 more that are just as cute!!

I know i am bias but AHHHHH that face is so so so so so so so sweet!!






I know that is picture overload but like i said i couldn't pick!! I just love my naked, cheesy, toothy little princess!!

11 comments:

Ellis Family said...

These are SO cute! I love them. What a cutie.

Ruth said...

JEN!!! SO cute!! I love ALL of them! She is the sweetest ever!

peckette said...

I LOVE THEM! Wish I had one just like her.

Unknown said...

Well done those look professional! She's so stinking cute

Crystal said...

Love the pictures! You did an awesome job!

Amanda said...

Looks like it's already been said, but she really is stinkin cute!

N+M Family said...

Very Cute!!

Natalie said...

oh i love that full body nakey one. she is so so cute!!

penny said...

so stinikin adorable.

Kyle and Shayla said...

She is such a cute little thing! Those are some great pictures! I can't believe all those teeth!

Ty and Sun said...

She is SO adorable! My kids were going crazy for these pics!