Sunday, March 27, 2011

9 months



I know i say this every single month but i can't believe my baby is 9 months old. That flew by!! Colbie is such a sweet little lady that we can't get enough of.


A few stats for the cheese ball...


*she hates baby food and will NOT take a bottle


*she loves her big brother and sister


*she has 6 teeth


*she started officially crawling this week


*she is 1 spoiled little cheese cake


*she weighs 17lbs and has the cutest chubby cheeks ever!!!!!


I hate that my baby is getting soooooo big. But it is fun to see our cheesers hit all of her milestones. We sure do love this girl at our house!

7 comments:

Ellis Family said...

wow she is getting so big. Have I been gone that long?? Way to go colbie cheese. I can't wait to see that in person!

Jen said...

aw, i love that baby girl. she just makes me happy every time i see her!

N+M Family said...

Love it, She is so cute and getting so big. Hope to see you all soon

derek and michelle said...

So cute, I can't believe she is so big. Time has flown by.

Ruth said...

Oh man!! I am gone for a few days and she busts out the crawling!! She will have to show off for me later!

Keith and Charayye said...

She is a doll! I can't believe she had 6 teeth! Danielle is 9 months to and has just her 2 bottom! I know they grow so fast don't they?!

Keith and Charayye said...

Btw I checked out your other posts as well cause it's been awhile since I've been on which I need to update bad! But I love yur little babies photo shoot! So cute! And the post for the wedding! LOVE those colors!