Monday, February 14, 2011

Now that I am 5 I can...

Now that Camden turned 5 she says that she can do lots of things on her own. Just a few of the things she rattled off...
Count to 70
Go to Kindergarten
Read(not yet but once kindergarten starts)
Button my pants
Put in my own earrings
Stay up way late
We went Bowling for Camdens birthday and it was a blast. I forget how much i love to bowl.

Camden was happy, she loves bowling plus her BFF came so she was double excited!
Thanks to Blake, Reed and Melinda and Ruth who made it a Party!!

STRIKE!!!!!

Cawa's loves bowling too. Plus he gets to do it with his dad, what could be better!!

Colbie's very first time bowling! She was happy to be passed around to everybody!!

I can't believe my little girl is 5!! She wanted an ARTIST cake so this is the best we could come up with! She was happy so i guess thats all that matters!


Camden wanted a Lifeguard Barbie!!

I fell in love with this cute swimming suit. I wish they made it in my size!

My kids are addicted to Blakes I-phone. He downloaded some puzzle apps for them and they love it. He is so nice to share with them! I have to tell them NO more or they would play all night!!

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE 9 o'clock church!! It's hard to get there and usually we are about 10 mins late but then we get to come home and do this!! And that is exactly what everyone does...crash!!

This is my little Vampire Baby!!
This poor girl has has a rough couple of weeks. She also has the 2 bottom(normal) teeth, but then she has these babies. Oh they are swollen and look like they hurt so bad!! And not to mention the looks the poor kid gets. EVERY time we go to the store she will smile at strangers, revealing these 2 gems and then they all make fun of her. Good thing she is tiny and doesn't understand!

2 comments:

Nacey family said...

That is so funny that Colbie got her eye teeth before her front ones. Kenady did that too and I loved it. Happy birthday to Camden!

Ruth said...

Bowling was TONS of fun! I love her list of things she can do now:)and I love the sleeping boys picture! Perfect Sunday activity!