
I just can't help post my sweet little baby girls face every post. I think i am addicted to that smile!!

And that scrunched up nose, ahh i love it!! Sorry mom moment!!

So we jumped into the Christmas season with both feet this year. It's only the 7th and we have had our fair share of parties and crafts and all kinds of Christmas fun!! I love it!!

Of course we had to decorate some gingerbread houses!! We decided to try a gingerbread train instead and the kids were super excited!

So was Ruthie!!

Let the decorating begin...

...and the finished products!! I think they turned out pretty darn good!! Thanks for the fun Stevo and Ruthie!!

Then we held our 2nd annual UGLY Sweater party!! Everyone really made it fun and the ugly sweaters were great!! Thanks everyone for coming!!
3 comments:
the gingerbread houses look good :) the best part by far is eating them though!
I love love the second picture of Colbie.....so cute. Plus....awesome ugly sweaters :)
It was all SOOO fun! Thanks! I love those kiddos and their little cheezze faces!!
Post a Comment