Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sad:(

My sweet little girl had her 2 month check up this week(a little late, i know)!
She is a healthy, happy, growing baby!!
She weighed 11lbs 12oz. 50%. and she is the 85% for her height!
The sad part of course was the shots!! My other kids did okay with shots--sad for a min til mom holds them and then they were fine for the rest of the day/week!! Not Colbie Cheese!! She was so mad for pretty much the rest of the day until she finally passed out of the couch!! But even the next day she has kindof been a bear. I think her legs are just sore. She isn't kicking them happily like she normally does, poor little lady, i feel so bad for her!! Hopefully she will be her happy, cooing, kicking, content, self soon!!


3 comments:

The Ivins Gang said...

Oh that is sad but those luscious lips are so adorable...I want to give them BIG kisses!!!! I hate shot time. They suck.

Ruthie said...

Aw, she is just so precious. I love sleeping baby pictures. Hope she is feeling better soon!

Hi-D said...

Even sad, she is so sweet!