Monday, September 6, 2010

cAbiN TimE

AHH, relaxing in the mountains sounded like just the ticket this Labor Day weekend. We headed up with my parents to my family cabin and it was such a fun weekend!! Puzzles, walks, games, cousins, hikes, playground fun, movies, good food, laughing, and chill time!! Does it get any better than that!! Thanks mom and dad for the good times!!
Colbie Cheese enjoyed the clean mountain air and the warm sunshine, i have a feeling there isn't much sunshine left :( sadness!! So we soaked it all in!!

Taking a break and watchin a movie!!

Blurry Alert!!
I had my camera in the wrong setting but Grandpa and Cawa's had way too much fun swinging!!

Playing in the cool(more like freezing) mountain stream!!

The bubble tub!! A cabin tradition that is always a fan favorite!!

Husking corn for sunday dinner!! I so remember doing this exact thing in this exact spot with my grandpa!!

We made the hike up to Stewart Falls!! It is such a fun little hike, easy for kids and way cool when you get to the waterfall!! I think Cawa's enjoyed the hike the most, along with Colbie. I don't think they had to take one step the whole way... can we say SPOILED!!!

On the way back from the waterfall Camden and Grandpa Stuart (Who also came down for the fun times) fell behind everyone. So Brook hid and when they walked past he growled like a bear and jumped out at Camden. Oh my heck, it was the funniest thing!! She freaked out!! Her face in this pic(blow it up if you can) but her face is shear terror!! Way too funny how we touture our kids and then laugh at them. She thought it was funny too so no harm done!!

4 comments:

Ruth said...

What a FUN time!! Camden's face is classic and you got a pic which makes it more perfect! Gald you all had SO much fun! I love the bubble bath...so awesome!

Natalie said...

Oh my goodness....Colbie's chubby little face smooshed up in that picture is too cute. I love Camden's face getting scared by dad. How fun.

derek and michelle said...

Looks like a blast!

Kellie said...

awe...i love that cabin. the couches, the jet tub, etc. good times. i love that picture of camden getting so scared! haha!