Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Lake Powell...my heaven!

If i could pick my own version of heaven...Lake Powell is it!!!
I just love everything about this place and we had another successful year!! Thanks Grandpa and Grandma for all the fun!!
My family loves this vacation as much as i do!!

All the cousins(minus libby, she is on the wall above Devin)!

Colbie's first time at Lake Powell and this about sums it up!! Kinda boring when your only 6 weeks old.

This little girl never ceases to amaze me when it comes to water!! This slide on the back of the house boat is quite steep and ends with about 4-5 feet to fall til the water and she loved it. I think she went down it about 700 times. Then she mastered her dive(i didn't get a pic of her dive) but it was so stinkin cute. She just looks so little to be doing all of this big kid stuff!!

Loving the wave runners!! I think Cawa's thinks this is a motocycle on water so of course he loved it!!

Swimming with Grandpa!!

Camden and Bridger playing in the little sand box!!

Tube rides are always a crowd favorite!!!

Squirting everyone within range!!

Camden also tryed to water ski. She did awesome!! She really is a little dare devil!!

Boat rides are my very favorite thing to do. Plus it usually puts the kids right to sleep, double bonus!!!
Playing a little golf!!

Canoe rides were awesome with the little motor!! We just scooted right along the water, very fun!!
Our own little cliff to jump off of. See a little Brook next to Camden. Camden said "i want to try!" and climbed up there with Brook and was about to jump... but Brook stopped her cause it is like a 15 foot drop and thats a little high for her skinny little body. Maybe next year Lovies!!
See what i mean...that is my HEAVEN!!
And i have about 100 more pics that are coming...

7 comments:

Kellie said...

fun! looks like such a fun trip! i can't believe what a dare-devil camden is!

Kyle and Shayla said...

Sooooo jealous!! I'm glad you guys had a good time!

Nate and Janie said...

Holy cow - I can't believe how brave Camden is! I can't even get Cooper to swim in the water with a life jacket and me right by his side. He won't let go of me! Looks like a fun trip!

Lizzy said...

Wow looks like you had a great trip....Sure do miss you guys

Nacey family said...

That looks so fun! Lake Powell is definetely on my to-do list.

Ellis Family said...

Looks like you had a great time. Camden is so brave. I think its about we both get back to town so you can teach me all that girl stuff.

Amanda said...

What a fun trip! I love your family picture :)