Sunday, June 20, 2010

Blue or Pink...

...What do you think?????
So we have waited almost 9 months for this kiddo to make it's debut!! We are almost there!! My Dr is going to start us on either Sat 26th or Sun 27th, depending on when the hospital has room for us. (They will let us know this week the exact time and day) It has been so much fun to do a "surprise" with this one and i was wondering what everyone thinks the little one is??? So Brook and I both, think boy!! Brook thought girl at first, but now he is saying boy. I have thought boy all along so is it mothers intuition or am i crazy?!?(it could be the latter) We have done a few of the old wives tales tricks that say what it is and most of those have said girl. Fyi...Camden says boy also. So let those few little tidbits weight your decision and let me know what you think!! We will find out soon enough!! Also any suggestions for a name are always welcome since this kid is pretty much nameless oh wait not pretty much...it IS nameless!!!

12 comments:

The Griffin Crew said...

I say it is a girl because we have had the same gender each time!!

Nacey family said...

Boy.......named Cael.

Unknown said...

GIRL!

peckette said...

Girl! Totally guessing...:)

N+M Family said...

Ill say girl just from the string test we did.

Ellis Family said...

I am going to say a boy based on that ultrasound picture you had of the foot. Looks just like a little Cawas! We are excited for this week and can't wait to meet the new little Smith addition. Good luck with everything!

Kyle and Shayla said...

I guess a girl! Good Luck with everything. I know the baby will be cute no matter what it is!

derek and michelle said...

girl!! I like the girl names we talked about last night!!

Natalie said...

BOY all the way! So excited to meet the little one. Only a few days left!

Alison Heiner said...

Jon thinks boy so I'll go with that too. He's a baby whisper.J/k Good luck with everything we are excited to meet the little one.

Ashlee said...

I've thought BOY all along, and I still do...can't wait to meet the little guy!!!

penny said...

I say girl. so that means you cna't use Jay's suggestin for a name. lol good luck, you can do it. See you soon