
This was Camden way back in September going to her first day of school!! She looks so little to me!! And so tan...aw that makes me so excited for summer!!

This was Camden today on her last day of school.

Happy to be going to school!!

Happy to be done for the summer!!

They had a little program for the end of school and for some reason Camden decided to freak out and not participate til the very last song and last comment!! Which was... "what are you excited about doing this summer?" She said "I am excited to go to my Grandmas house and go swimming!" Then Miss MerLee gave them each these awesome little books about all that they did this year!! It is so stinkin cute and has pictures and art work. It's way better than any scrapbook i would do!!

Camden and Miss MerLee!!
Camden can't wait to go back to school next year epecially cause her boyfriend Bradoc will be in her class!!

Cawa's feeding Deegy at the little luncheon!! It was to cute to pass up!!
3 comments:
she is getting so big, and so stinkin cute
Sheesh...would you look at the bling on Miss Camden's ears! You are deckin' that girl out! Love love love it! I can't believe how big she looks! give her a hug for me!
Camden does look so much older. I love the pics that are in the same spot that show just how big the kids are getting. I wish they would just stop growing up so fast!
Post a Comment