Thursday, January 7, 2010

Too much UGLY for one night

Yeah it's took me forever to post this, sorry everyone here it is. The group pic from our 2009 UGLY SWEATER party!! We had lots of fun at the party and hope everyone did too!

At the awards portion of the party, Jay was the big winner with this beauty!!
Ugliest Sweater!!!

Reed won "The Cheesiest"
(Notice the football on in the background. No party is complete without football!)

Chris took "The Hottest", well deserved!!

It's hard to see but Melinda won, "The most colorful" with the under the sea theme.

Dillon got "The most Festive" it's hard to see but it was a beauty!!
Thanks everyone for coming, hope everyone had fun!!!

3 comments:

The Ivins Gang said...

Who is the girl with the long sleeved purple shirt on with the sweater vest? Did she go to PG? She looks very familiar to me or atleast looks that this girl that went to PG? Call me you dork! It's been forever. OK...I will call you. The letters are out! Parents are going to be pissed!...I don't care!!! hehehe! I am bad. 5 days and then I am retired! WAHOO!!!

Amanda said...

Fun pics! That was a GREAT party...can't wait till next year! :)

Jen said...

So cute! We had friends who did this exact same thing.