
Something i have always wanted to do was make some yummy freezer strawberry jam. I have never dared to make it cause i always pictured it in my head being really hard, taking like all day, having jam splattered all over my kitchen including the walls and celing, and my kids being ornery and screaming cause i have ignored them all day just for a few jars of jam. Ya, sometimes i have quite and imagination.

Finally I braved it and i was very pleasently surprised. It was way easy. It took like 3 hours and we were taking our time. I didn't even hardly have a mess (even with my two little helpers) and Mr. Cawa's slept the whole time. It was amazing. My friend Alison helped me and we made 4 batches. It was really fun. But there are no guarantees on what it tastes like!!

This is some of our finished product. Sorry i just have to show off a little!!

Now is anyone brave enough to try it?!?
6 comments:
looks delicious! now you gotta post step by step instructions so i can make some!
yum I want some or the recipe.
yummy that looks so good I might have to give it a try!!
looks yummy! cant wait to see you!
We are so brave. I can't believe how easy it was. Those pictures are so cute. I still think we should go pro and sell it.
Oh my Brook, two kids and a beautiful wife! Wow how things change from HS :) I found your blog from Chase's blog list. Looks like things are going great for you and your family! Glad I found you guys.
Jaimie (Ralphs) Jardine
jardinesplace.blogspot.com
Post a Comment