Monday, April 27, 2009

Big Thanks

While we were in Utah last week Ashlee was nice enough to take my kids pictures again. Like 8 months prego trying to get good angles. I owe you big time!!! Last time I loved how they turned out and they were just as cute this time. My kids (like all kids) are so cute and happy until you bust out the camera. Camden was happy and ready for her photo shoot but Cawas was a different story. But i still love how these turned out.
Thanks again Ashlee!!




This is one of my favorites!!

This was my favorite of the whole day.
It is just the perfect picture of Camdens personality!!

Cawa's was handing out smiles on the slide. They turned out stinkin cute!!!

I love them!! Thanks again Ashlee!!!


6 comments:

N+M Family said...

they look so cute I need one of them.

derek and michelle said...

Those are sooo cute!

Kamron and Breann said...

those pics are so so cute. your kids are adorable.

Jen said...

Seriously Jen, you're kids are so cute, who couldn't take a good picture of them! --oh, the picture girl did do a fab job, I just meant your kids are stink'n adorable.

hammond fam said...

So cute Jen I love them all

The Griffin Crew said...

Oh my those are darling!!! your kids are so cute!! get ready for your great craft!!wahoo!!