Saturday, October 25, 2008

Trip to the AZ!!!!

Last week we went a very fun vacation with my parents to Phoenix Arizona to visit Jay(my brother) and Lacey and Tyler(some close friends)!!! It was so---oo much fun!! Thanks mom and dad for planning the fun vaca!!!! We had a little spare time between soccer games (go chokes) and golf, so we decided to go to the local zoo!! It was hot but Camden still had tons of fun seeing all of the animals and spending time with her uncle Jay!! She found this little cave and thought she was cute stuff hiding in there.

They had a spray park in the zoo and i think that really was Camden favorite part. She got soaked but that was good cause it was plenty hot!! A lot different than the fall/winter weather we were having at home!!

Sometimes I really wonder who the 2 year old is????


It was a little hot for Mr. Cawa's taste! (I think he is a WY boy at heart, thats scary!!!!) Even though he was hot plus the 4 teeth he was cutting, he still managed to be a happy boy!!!


Camden loves her uncle jay!!!





2 comments:

Lizzy said...

Looks like a very fun trip. In a few weeks I think I'll be up for some warmer weather as well...

Lindon Matters said...

Uncle Jay is KICK ASS! Dont tell mommy I said that, TATTLE TALE!