Thursday, September 4, 2008

Day at the Gorge

This was Mr Cawas first time out on the boat!!! He had lots of fun at first then the life jacket became a little more resrictive than he liked and the fun was over!
I guess all the practice, aka crashing, I did at lake powell was enough cause I got up the very first try!!!
Concentrating!!
Brook is so good at wake boarding! He jumps so high, he has finally mastered jumping the wake.
Camden and Chandler had a long day at the lake! They crashed while we were out on a boat ride!! It was a perfect day, really hot and not much wind. A perfect way to end the season. Can't wait til next year!!!!

5 comments:

Kellie said...

FUN! I love the pictures. We went to the gorge this year too. It was awesome. I have yet to try wakeboarding, but I did try surfing and LOVED it.

derek and michelle said...

Look at you!!! you look like a pro. Wish we could have came!

Ellis Family said...

Jen you look so good out there wakeboarding. Thats something I have never been able to do. Thanks so much for watching Kayden for me this week. It has been so hard to have our family split up, but it makes me feel better to know that he is in good hands. Check out our blog at theellis3.blogspot.com

Kelsey said...

Hey you guys!! How are you doing? Your baby is darling and your little girl is getting so big!! Next time you guys come up we NEED to get together!!

The Griffin Crew said...

Jen you look great out there on the water!! Your kids are so cute!!