I can't believe how fast they grow up!! Carter isn't even a newborn anymore. He looks so much older to me! Camden seems all grown up too! I guess that's what happens when I only see them once every few of months. I'm so excited to see you guys in Lake Powell and spend a week together!!
Brook and I met a Dixie State in St. George, Ut. We dated about a year and tied the knot on Nov. 04. Wow, almost 9 years. Time flys when your having fun!!! Camden is 7 and she loves to read, go swimming, and to draw. Over 6 years ago we packed up our family of 3 and 1 on the way, and moved to WY. Ya i said Wy. Didn't see that coming!! Carter is 5 now and he loves golf, motorcycles and riding his bike. Colbie is 3 and sassy little firecracker. She keeps our lives interesting. Crew is 1 and is our sweet baby boy! We just love him! 4 kids later! Yay for craziness! But we are having fun!! I love this blog thing. It makes a great journal! Thanks for checking ours out!!
2 comments:
I can't believe how fast they grow up!! Carter isn't even a newborn anymore. He looks so much older to me! Camden seems all grown up too! I guess that's what happens when I only see them once every few of months. I'm so excited to see you guys in Lake Powell and spend a week together!!
awe...so cute!
Post a Comment